Hartford Women’s Lacrosse Fall Prospect Day: October 22, 2017
University of Hartford Sports Center
200 Bloomfield Ave
West Hartford, CT 06117
Open to any and all female lacrosse players in the graduation years 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021.
Sunday, October 22, 2017
Time: 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
We will be hosting Prospect Day to all female lacrosse players within the graduation years of 2021-2018. Participants will have the opportunity to take the Division I field together and learn from the coaching staff at the University of Hartford. Our prospect day will include instructional, demonstrations and game-like situations designed to challenge you in a competitive environment. This day is designed for maximum exposure to the day in the life of a Division I athlete, both on and off the field.
We also recommend that you contact our admissions office to take a tour of campus!
What You get:
- Personalized Division I instruction
- Tournament style play
- Opportunity to be competitive in a Division I environment
- Q & A with current players
- General advice and guidance on the college search
What to Bring:
Bring stick, mouth guard, goggles, water bottle. Goalies bring equipment. Cleats or turf shoes. Warm clothes for games. Pack lunch or food. Water will be provided. There will be no concessions.
- Cancellation Policy: In the event of a weather cancellation, tournament will be rescheduled and registration fees will be applied to rain date.
- Refund policy: A full refund less the online convenience fee will be issued for any cancellation received by at least two (2) weeks prior to the start of each camp/clinic. The 5% online convenience fee is not refundable for any reason. Camp and clinic fees may not be transferred to any other camper.
- Cancellations and refund requests must be submitted on the Refund Request Form. All cancellation notices must be received by the deadline above and submitted by mail, email, or fax – cancellations via phone or voicemail will not be accepted. All supporting documentation required for a refund to be processed must be submitted within 10 days after the conclusion of the camp or clinic session. Participants who depart camp early for any reason will not be eligible for any refund.